[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Jeffrey

Pre-Season F1 Testing Tickets

5 posts in this topic

If you can't wait for the season kick off in Melbourne mid March, why not visit one of the 3 pre-season test sessions? You can buy regular tickets for those and we'll explain you how:

F1 Pre-Season Test 1: Jerez

Tickets for the Jerez test are available directly at the circuit: 10 € for a daily grandstand seat, 20€ for the VIP grandstand if you purchase in advance at the website of the Circuito de Jerez: http://www.circuitodejerez.com/index.php?id=381&L=1 After January 26th prices raise to 15 € and 25 €. Children under 12 can enter free of charge. Parking is 10€ per day at the circuit.

F1 Pre-Season Test 2: Barcelona & F1 Pre-Season Test 3: Barcelona

General Admission tickets are only 15 € and there is also a special ‘Visites Guiades F1 TEST DAYS’ ticket which includes a tour including a look in to some of the restricted areas.

The ‘Visites Guiades’ ticket is 70 € and includes the tour and access to the Main Grandstand and Grandstands F, N, G, H, and I, before and after the tour.

The tour includes:

• Video of the Circuit
  • Tour around the facilities: briefing room, podium, media centre, race direction, pit garage and paddock.
  • Tour around the service tracks (around the racetrack).
  • Schedule: 10:00-11:15-15:00
  • Duration of the tour: 1h 15 min.

Barcelona tickets you can order directly at the circuits website: https://proticketing.com/circuitcat/en_US/entradas/evento/2776

Husto1962 and Junashe like this

Hey guys...

Any idea on where to stay at Barcelone? on budget, I mean. Would love to visit the test, but I heard, that the hotels are very-very expensive there.

Thanx,

H.

Thanks for posting this! I think the prices for the pre-season testing is definitely reasonable.

Also, Hakle77, how much are you looking to spend when staying in Barcelona? What amenities are you looking for?