[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MissusV

Bikes vs cars?

5 posts in this topic

I've been to Donington Park to see the Touring Car Championship, and a friend of mine thinks we should go to this year's Moto GP but I'm not sure.  I've seen it on TV and I can't put my finger on why, but it just doesn't excite me like an event with cars.  Have you been to a Moto GP event?  What did you think?  Is it worth going because it's better in person?  

My dad went a few years back and loved it, but he is one of those who slates F1 for being boring, so his tastes are clearly different to yours and mine (i.e. wrong!).  Personally I like to try new things, so if I had the opportunity I would go.  Bear in mind that there are multiple races (like how an F1 spectator gets to see GP2 etc as well) so it would be a good full day.  Is it not in Silverstone though?  

Oh!  You're right :lol:  Well, I have been there as well - though only for a tour of the place, not as a spectator for any event.  No offence to Donington but I think the experience might feel a bit more special at Silverstone, in terms of the facilities and whatnot.  I guess I'll get him to find out how much tickets are, then base a decision on that.  

Absolutely.  I keep dropping hints to my wife about how much fun a driving experience at Silverstone would be.  Y'know...what with my birthday coming up and all.  I'd love to get behind the wheel of a two-seater!